“This is also the way in which we will construct our relationship with you”
We place all our expertise in the service of your goals and care for our clients' properties as though they were our own.
As real estate agents we support our international clients throughout the entire process: from finding a property or finding a buyer to the handover - and even beyond the signing.
As a team, our values are professionalism, team spirit, creativity, and sustainability.
To support the ongoing development of our business we are currently staffing the following positions:
as soon as possible
The position is limited to 4-6 months as part of a compulsory internship for your studies and will be filled on a regular basis. You are studying real estate business and/or have an interest in real estate and the processes in a real estate brokerage company. During your internship, you will support our real estate agents in a variety of tasks in the context of selling or buying a property.
Your area of responsibility:
- Data collection and management of documents for acquisition and real estate sales
- Support of the real estate agents in the coordination / communication in the run-up to the preparation of purchase agreements
- Organisation and supervision of customer appointments (handover, viewings, follow-up appointments with tradesmen etc.)
- Creation of meaningful and convincing exposés
- Photographing flats and creating 360-degree virtual tours
- Updating and preparing the shop windows of our real estate agency offices
Who we are looking for:
- You have a university entrance qualification, are studying and have an interest in real estate.
- You are an organisational talent: you are communicative, open, reliable and distinguish yourself through a quick grasp, willingness to learn and the ability to work in a team.
- You work carefully, independently, responsibly and flexibly.
- You have a good command of German and English at C1 level (European frame of reference), additional, good knowledge of French is desirable.
- You have a valid car driving licence.
- You have very good IT skills (MS Office).
- You have already gained initial work experience through an internship or a part-time job.
We offer you:
- Experience in an international business field of the real estate industry
- A great team with a family atmosphere, which focuses on motivation and implementation strength
- Independent work and varied tasks
- The internship is remunerated: 450 € per month plus public transportation ticket (BVG).
Please send your complete application documents in German by e-mail or post to the following address:
ADEN Immo GmbH
Attn: Arnaud Schott
Brandenburgische Str. 32
10707 Berlin, Germany