“This is also the way in which we will construct our relationship with you”
We place all our expertise in the service of your goals and care for our clients' properties as though they were our own.
As real estate agents we support our international clients throughout the entire process: from finding a property or finding a buyer to the handover - and even beyond the signing.
As a team, our values are professionalism, team spirit, creativity, and sustainability.
To support the ongoing development of our business we are currently staffing the following positions:
The position is filled on a regular basis and is limited to 4-12 months. You will bring theoretical knowledge from the field of marketing with you and put this into practice with us. As part of your activities, you will support the marketing department in various marketing projects and in presenting the company to the public. The internship is remunerated!
Your area of responsibility:
- Support in the conception, design and realisation of brochures, flyers, banners, web ads and other marketing measures
- Co-organisation and implementation of events (open house of real estate projects, events with partners)
- Participation in the field of SEO and social media (Facebook contributions as well as further development of the Instagram and YouTube channel etc.)
- Tasks in Marketing Controlling
- Support in the development and implementation of marketing concepts
Who we are looking for:
- You have a university entrance qualification, are studying and bring along theoretical knowledge from the field of marketing.
- You have a good command of German and English at B2 level (European Framework of Reference), a very good knowledge of French is desirable.
- It's not the first time you've heard terms like social media advertising, SEA or SEO.
- You work carefully, independently, responsibly and result-oriented.
- You are communicative, open, reliable and are characterised by a quick perception and flexibility.
- You have very good computer skills (MS Office, WordPress, Photoshop).
- You have a valid car driving licence.
- You have been able to gain initial work experience through an internship or part-time job.
We offer you:
- Experience in an international business area of the real estate industry
- A great team with a familiar atmosphere, which focuses on motivation and implementation strength
- Independent work, varied tasks and gaining experience
- Expansion of your marketing and communication skills
Please send your complete application documents in German by e-mail or post to the following address:
ADEN Immo GmbH
Brandenburgische Str. 32
10707 Berlin, Germany
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com