At a glance
1 commercial unit
BEAUTIFUL CORNER TENEMENT IN THE HEART OF KÖPENICK
The beautiful 4-floor corner house was built in 2000 and is accessed via a staircase with an elevator. The property has 14 residential units and a large bicycle shop on the ground floor. The stairwell and courtyard were recently repaired. The house also has a full basement.
PERFECT LOCATION: CITY LIFE, YET CLOSE TO THE WATER
The property is located in the center of the old town on the Köpenick peninsula and thus offers a perfect location between city life and water. In the immediate vicinity you can find numerous shops, as well as restaurants, cafes and cultural institutions.
The proximity to the castle park also provides an excellent leisure time. The traffic connection by public transport is optimally guaranteed by the tram station “Freiheit”, as well as various bus connections.
- 20 minutes by public transport to the city centre (Alexanderplatz)
- 10 minutes’ walk to the S-Bahn station ‘Spindlersfeld’
- 2 minutes’ walk to Schloss Köpenick and the Schlossinsel
- In the immediate vicinity of the Historisches Museum, the historic Alter Markt and the Rathaus
- 7-minute cycle ride to Bellevue Park
|Unit number||Location||Floor||Number of rooms||Living area (approx.)||vacant/let||Status|
|04||Front building||1||3||80 m2||vacant||sold|
|05||Front building||1||2||68 m2||vacant||sold|
|06||Front building||2||3||70 m2||vacant||sold|
|13||Front building||4||3||73 m2||vacant||sold|
|16||Front building||4||2||74 m2||vacant||sold|