At a glance
2 commercial units
Berlin old building in the popular "Bayerischen Viertel"
This residential and commercial building, built in 1908, is divided into a front and a rear building, which are connected by a side wing. In total, the house has 21 residential units and 1 commercial unit. The small courtyard with its green area also offers sufficient space for bicycles.
The facades have been repainted in 2022 and the electricity meters have been centralised in the basement.
GREEN RESIDENTIAL AREA NEAR VOLKSPARK WILMERSDORF
The property is located in the popular district of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf. The “Bayerische Viertel” (Bavarian Quarter) with its ornate facades and trendy bars and restaurants is within walking distance. The nearby University of Economics and Law and the Berlin University of the Arts, kindergartens and schools round off the excellent educational infrastructure. Shopping facilities are within easy reach nearby. The “Blissestraße” underground station is only a few meters from the front door.
- The subway station “Blissestraße” is less than 90 meters away.
- The Volkspark Wilmersdorf can be reached in 10 minutes by bike.
- The shopping center Kaufhaus des Westens (KaDeWe) can be reached by public transport in 14 minutes.
- The Deutsche Oper is less than 4 kilometers away.
- The Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht (HWR) is only 2 kilometers away.