At a glance
1 commercial units
Classic old building in Berlin-Wilmersdorf
This imposing historic building was built around 1905 and consists of 15 residential units and one commercial unit. The building is formed by a front building and a side wing, which are spread over two well-maintained staircases. The small courtyard with its green area also offers enough space for bicycles. The roof is not developed.
Perfectly connected location near Heidelberger Platz
Barstraße is located in the district of Wilmersdorf in the direct vicinity of the beautiful “Fennsee” and green “Volkspark Wilmersdorf”. Both are places with excellent recreational and leisure value. The quietly situated parallel street to Mecklenburgische Straße offers optimal transport connections through the S-Bahn and U-Bahn station “Heidelberger Platz” (S41/42 + U3) as well as the highway connection (A100).
- It is less than 50 meters to the subway station “Heidelberger Platz”.
- The Volkspark Wilmersdorf can be reached in 5 minutes by bike.
- The shopping center Kaufhaus des Westens (KaDeWe) can be reached by public transport in 13 minutes.
- The Deutsche Oper is less than 5 kilometers away.
- The Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht (HWR) is only 2 kilometers away.