AT A GLANCE
HISTORIC TENEMENT IN MITTE, MODERNISED TO A PREMIUM STANDARD
The corner house, which was built around 1900 is in excellent condition. It is accessed via two stairways and an elevator on the Rheinsberger Str. side. The property has 21 residential units and was completely refurbished in 2005. Among other things, all windows, facades and apartments were refreshed. The house also has a full basement.
Sought-after location: quite side-road off Arkonaplatz
The beautiful building is ideally located: on the border of the districts of Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg and in the immediate vicinity of Arkonaplatz and Mauer Park, the district is one of the most popular residential areas in Berlin! The nearby Kastanienallee and Veteranenstraße offer a wide range of shops as well as restaurants, cafes and cultural institutions. The transport connection is optimal: underground and tram lines are within walking distance.
- Just 150 metres from Arkonaplatz
- 5 minutes’ walk to the U-Bahn station ‘Bernauer Straße’
- 10 minutes’ walk to the Mauerpark and the Berlin Wall Memorial
- 15-minute cycle ride to the famous Kollwitzplatz neighbourhood
- 10 minutes by public transport to Alexanderplatz