AT A GLANCE
Charming old building in Berlin-Baumschulenweg
The beautiful and well-kept "Altbau" with a full basement was built in 1900. The property consists of only one front building with 12 units and is in a very well-kept condition with a small and charming entrance area.
Quiet, green and not far from the Spree
The Schraderstraße is located in the south-east of the capital in the district of Treptow-Köpenick, Baumschulenweg. The location is central, but in a small green side street. All offers for daily needs are within a walking distance.
The public transport connection is ideal and nearby with the S- Bahnhof "Baumschulenweg" with the lines S45, S46, S47, S8, S9 and S85.
- The River Spree is just a 8 minute bike ride away.
- The HTW (University of Applied Science, 14 000 students) can be reached by bike in approx. 14 minutes.
- Treptower Park is around 13 minutes away by bike.
- The “Insel der Jugend” (“Island of Youth”) on the river Spree can be reached by public transport in approx. 17 minutes.
- Britzer Garten is only 20 minutes away by car.
- The city centre (Alexanderplatz) is around 28 minutes away by public transport.
|Unit number||Location||Floor||Number of rooms||Living area appr.||vacant/let||Status|
|05||front building||1||3||88 m2||vacant||sold|
|10||front building||3||2||65 m2||vacant||reserved||More|