AT A GLANCE
2 commercial units
Splendid, historic Gründerzeit tenement building in Steglitz
Built in around 1900, this apartment building comprises a front building with two side wings and cellars. The impressive, well-maintained building features 32 residential units and two commercial units. The front building stands out with its magnificent façade and lobby with numerous stucco elements. The top floor was extended in 1995.
Green and quiet residential area – near the popular Schlossstraße
This beautiful apartment building is located in the district of Steglitz at the border to Friedenau. The surrounding area is made up of stunningly beautiful Gründerzeit-era apartment buildings with front gardens, tree-lined streets and beautiful squares. The popular Schlossstraße and its many shops is just a 5-minute walk away.
The nearby ‘Walther-Schreiber-Platz’ U-Bahn station (U9) and A100 motorway offer optimal transport links.
- The Freie Universität is just 3 km away
- The Botanical Garden is just 6 minutes away by bike
- The Schlosspark Theater is less than 2 km away.
- The Medical School Berlin (MSB) can be reached by bike in just 5 minutes.
- The Berlin School of Economics and Law (HTW) can be reached by public transport in 20 minutes
- The ‘Walther-Schreiber-Platz’ U-Bahn station is just a 9-minute walk away
|Unit number||Location||Floor||Number of rooms||Living area appr.||vacant/let||Status|
|02||front building||0||2||34 m2||vacant||reserved||More|
|09||front building||1||3||96 m2||vacant||sold|
|13||side wing||1||2||46 m2||vacant||sold|
|17||front building||2||1||47 m2||vacant||sold|
|20||side wing||2||2||46 m2||vacant||sold|