REAL ESTATE AND DIVORCE
Staying or Selling
When joint owners divorce they face a difficult question: What to do with their property? The answer is rarely easy, and it depends on many factors. If they have children, does one partner wish to remain in the home? Who owns what share of the property? Our guidebook explains what rights you have if you have been in a couple under the German statutory property regime called "community of profits" ("Zugewinngemeinschaft"), and what options are available to you in case of divorce.DOWNLOAD E-BOOK NOW
Enter your email address to receive all chapters of the guidebook
WHICH TOPIC BEST MATCHES YOUR SITUATION?
Receive free pro-tips in our invaluable e-book
und erhalten Sie das wertvolle E-Book
WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR JOINT HOME?
- How is jointly held real estate divided up?
- How can I transfer ownership of real estate to my children?
- Selling or renting out?
- How do we decide who gets to remain in the home?
REAL ESTATE MARKETING
- Safe selling - finding the right agent
- Eight tips for a successful showing
- All you need to know about the energy performance certificate
- Creating the perfect brochure
- Do we need an agent?
- Where should we advertise our property?
- How to get the best possible price for your property
- Shooting the best real estate marketing photos
SELLING REAL ESTATE
- What to expect at the notary's office
- Selecting the right buyer
- How much can I expect to get for my property?
- Should I renovate before putting the property on the market?
- Which documents are required for a property sale?