REAL ESTATE TIPS FOR SENIORS
Enjoying Retirement Age
Most people buy homes intending to live there into their sunset years. But what if your home just feels too big now that the children have grown, or your retirement income doesn't measure up, or climbing your stairs has become too difficult? You are not alone. To enjoy your golden years, plan for them now. A retirement home is no longer the only option. Our guidebook will take you on a tour of all things related to real estate in retirement.DOWNLOAD E-BOOK NOW
Enter your email address to receive all chapters of the guidebook
WHICH TOPIC BEST MATCHES YOUR SITUATION?
Receive free pro-tips in our invaluable e-book
THE GOLDEN YEAR LIFESTYLE
- Finding household and gardening support
- Lifelong learning - Seniors as students
- Finding health care providers in your neighborhood
- Staying in shape in retirement
STAYING PUT IN YOUR HOME
- Making the parts greater than the whole - splitting your property
- You shall overcome - renovating for a barrier-free existence
- Reverse mortgages - what are they and how do they work?
MOVING - BUT WHERE TO?
- Where should I live? An overview of different models
- Trading a house with a yard for an apartment with a balcony
- Aging in paradise
- The many facets of assisted living
- Homesharing or retirement community - What will work for me?
- Making your home age-appropriate
WHAT ABOUT MY HOME?
- What will happen to my furniture?
- Selling or renting out?
- When making a gift of your property makes sense
REAL ESTATE MARKETING
- Why you cannot afford to do without high-quality photography
- Negotiating the right price
- Where should I advertise?
- Why you need an agent
- Creating the perfect brochure
- Energy performance certificate
- Eight tips for a successful showing
- Safe selling - finding the right agent
SELLING REAL ESTATE
- Which documents are required for a property sale?
- Should I renovate before putting the property on the market?
- How much can I expect to get for my property?
- Selecting the right buyer
- Why notaries are so important