AT A GLANCE
2 commercial units
Modernised, aesthetically pleasing historic tenement in Charlottenburg
The lovely five-floor building consists of a front building, a right wing and a transverse building. The house has 22 residential units, as well as 2 commercial units located on the ground floor, which are accessed via 2 stairwells. There is an elevator in the front building. Most of the property was modernized in the mid-90s and has a full basement.
Quiet location by the banks of the Landwehrkanal
Galvanistraße is a leafy, quiet residential street in the middle of Charlottenburg. The Spree promenade in the immediate vicinity of the house invites you to stroll around. Shops for daily needs are in Dovestrasse (400m) and in the nearby "FricheParadies". The public transport connections are well guaranteed by various bus lines and the underground station "Ernst-Reuter-Platz" (U2).
- 2 minutes’ walk to the Spree
- 10-minute cycle ride to Schloss Charlottenburg
- 5 minutes’ walk to the U-Bahn station ‘Richard-Wagner-Platz’
- 10 minutes by public transport to the Berlin Zoo and the Gedächtniskirche
- 15-minute cycle ride to the Kurfürstendamm
|Unit number||Location||Floor||Number of rooms||Living area appr.||vacant/let||Status|