AT A GLANCE
Charming historic tenement in the popular Friedrichshain neighbourhood
This Art Nouveau building dates back to 1910 and features 30 apartments. The well-preserved stairwells are adorned with lovely stucco ornaments. The original apartment doors have been saved and are being restored.
VIBRANT YET FAMILY-FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD NEAR BOXHAGENER PLATZ
Berlin Friedrichshain is one of Berlin’s most popular districts. The apartment is at the heart of Friedrichshain near Boxhagener Platz and Simon-Dach-Strasse. Bars, restaurants, cafés, shops… you will find everything you need in this lively and sought-after neighborhood. From basic food supermarkets to alternative boutiques, Friedrichshain has everything to offer!
The Finowstrasse is a quiet street a few minutes’ walk away from the underground station Samariterstrasse. Tram and S-Bahn are also nearby, which guarantee excellent transport connections.
- 10 minutes’ walk to the S-Bahn and U-Bahn station ‘Frankfurter Allee’
- 15 minutes’ walk to Ostkreuz (cross-country rail connections, DB)
- 5-minute cycle ride to the waterside at Rummelsburger Bucht
- 5 minutes’ walk to the famous Boxhagener Platz
- Alexanderplatz is just a 10-minute U-Bahn ride away
|Apartment No.||Location||Number of rooms||Surface||vacant/let||Status|
|29||DG 5. OG||4||124,92||vacant||sold|
|30||DG 5. OG||5||150,57||vacant||reserved|
|31||DG 5. OG||4||121,76||vacant||available|