AT A GLANCE
3 commercial units
Attractive and well-maintained historic Berlin tenement building in Friedenau (Schöneberg)
This classic historic Berlin tenement building was constructed in 1890 and comprises 18 residential units and three commercial units. The building has a full-sized basement level with cellars and features two entrances. The whole of the top floor was extended in 1995. The building is in a good and well-maintained condition.
A green and quiet residential area near Bundesplatz
This tenement building is located on a quiet side street in the heart of the genteel district of Friedenau. This centrally located residential area to the south of City-West (Charlottenburg) is famed for its beautiful Gründerzeit-era buildings with front gardens, tree-lined streets and beautiful squares.
Hauptstraße and Rheinstraße to the east are both home to numerous cafés, bars and restaurants as well as shops selling the necessities of daily life. Just a few metres away lies the ‘Bundesplatz’ U-Bahn and S-Bahn station (U9, S41, 42, 45, 46), providing ideal transport connections.
- Just 3 minutes’ walk from the ‘Bundesplatz’ U-Bahn and S-Bahn station
- The Berlin School of Economics and Law (HWR) is just 12 minutes away by public transport
- The Botanical Garden is just 7 minutes away by car
- The Kurfürstendamm shopping district is just 14 minutes away by public transport
- The Jagdschloss Grunewald hunting lodge is approx. 18 minutes away by bike