AT A GLANCE
Well-kept old building in Berlin – Steglitz
This beautiful "Altbau" from 1920 consists of a front building, a side wings and a remise in the green courtyard. This property consists of only 16 units and is in a very well-kept condition.
Quiet side street in the middle-class residential area
The Forststr. is located in a quiet and green side street. This neighborhood is very popular due to its good bourgeois flair and its green areas. There is an excellent infrastructure here. The popular shopping mile "Schloßstraße" is only about 900 meters away. In just a few minutes walk to the S-Bahn or U-Bahn stations and in a few minutes, is also the connection to the highway to reach. Thus, an optimal and central traffic connection in all directions of the capital is guaranteed.
- 9 minutes walk to the underground station "Breitenbachplatz".
- The Freie Universität can be reached by bike in about 7 minutes.
- 13 minutes walk to the shopping mile "Schloßstraße".
- The Botanical Garden is only 20 minutes away by car.
- Alexanderplatz is just a 34-minute U-Bahn ride away.
|Unit number||Location||Floor||Number of rooms||Living area appr.||vacant/let||Status|
|02||side wing||0||1||38 m2||vacant||sold|
|13||side wing||3||1||33 m2||vacant||reserved||More|