*roof blank in Wilmersdorf with building permit for two apartments + elevator!*
Number of rooms
DescriptionThis residential and commercial building, built in 1908, is divided into a front and a rear building, which are connected by a side wing. In total, the house has 21 residential units and 1 commercial unit. The small courtyard with its green area also offers sufficient space for bicycles.
The facades have been repainted in 2022 and the electricity meters have been centralised in the basement.
Equipment- The building permit is already available with a living area of 182.30 m²!
- 2 planned flats in the front house and side wing!
- Flat no. 1: 63,31 m² + flat no. 2:119,09 m²!
- The flats are planned with 2 and 4 rooms, 2 bathrooms, terrace as well!
- Planned passenger lift! Note and at the cost of the attic extension: The lift in the front building is to be extended with the intermediate stops on the lower floors!
- On request, the documents of the building permit can be provided!
3,57% inkl. MwSt
Building & energy pass
Energy consumption certificate
Final consumption of energy
Primary energy source
Energy efficiency class
Year of construction (energy certificate)
The property is located in the popular district of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf. The "Bayerische Viertel" (Bavarian Quarter) with its ornate facades and trendy bars and restaurants is within walking distance. The nearby University of Economics and Law and the Berlin University of the Arts, kindergartens and schools round off the excellent educational infrastructure. Shopping facilities are within easy reach nearby. The "Blissestraße" underground station is only a few metres from the front door.