Modern unfurnished 2-room apartment with great view of the Spree !
Situation in the house
First occupancy (new construction)
Number of rooms
DescriptionThis modern unfurnished 2-room apartment is located on the 3rd floor with great views of the Spree!
The apartment offers great luminosity conditions thanks to the window fronts.
Start of lease: immediately
Rental period: unlimited
EquipmentThis apartment in Friedrichshain has:
- a hallway with access to the living room and bathroom
- a living room with open kitchen
- a bathroom with walk-in shower and bathroom radiator
- a bedroom with direct access to the bathroom
- a 12m² covered balcony with direct view to the river Spree
- a 3m² cellar
From living room and bedrooms you have access to the large balcony !
All rooms with windows are equipped with electric blinds and the windows are double glazed.
4 bicycle parking spaces are available in the basement.
Additional informationYou will need the following documents :
- Tenant self-disclosure (you will receive this from us on the day of the viewing)
- if possible, a short letter of application about you
- Schufa- information for the landlord, only the short version (current status: not older than 2 months)
- proof that you are free of rent debts
- proof of salary for the last 3 months
If you do not receive a response from us within 10 days, please assume that your request has not been processed.
Monthly service charges
Monthly heating costs
Rent incl. heating
3 x Kaltmiete
Building & energy pass
Energy requirement certificate
Final energy requirement
Primary energy source
Energy efficiency class
Year of construction (energy certificate)
The apartment is located in the trendy district of Friedrichshain in the east of Berlin. The neighborhood is especially known for its cool boutiques and dazzling nightlife. In the East Side Gallery visitors can admire the longest remaining section of the Berlin Wall. Connections to public transport in Friedrichshain are provided by several S-Bahn and U-Bahn stops and bus lines.