1,5 rooms furnished Art Nouveau apartment in Charlottenburg. 1 year limited.
Number of rooms
DescriptionThis nice Art Nouveau building was built around 1900 and renovated and refurbished in the 1990s.
It is a beautiul old building typical for the city of Berlin with a pretty frontage and a nice entry.
Additional informationYou will need the following documents :
- Tenant self-disclosure (you will receive this from us on the day of the visit)
- if possible, a short letter application about you
- a well readable copy of your identity card, blackened accordingly
- Schufa information for the landlord, only the short version (current status: not older than 2 months)
- proof of no rental debts, e.g. bank statements, blackened accordingly
- Proof of salary for the last 3 months, or other proof of creditworthiness, at the latest when signing the contract
Rent incl. heating
Depends on duration of contract
Building & energy pass
Energy consumption certificate
Final consumption of energy
Primary energy source
Year of construction (energy certificate)