AT A GLANCE
19 residential units
2 commercial units
2 commercial units
32 - 100 qm
1 - 3 rooms
Price on request
Charming, modernised historic tenement
The old building, modernised in 2020/2021, consists of 19 residential units and 2 commercial units. The entire building presents itself technically and decoratively in a flawless and very well-maintained condition. The entire attic was recently converted, the staircases repaired and the courtyard redesigned. All units have a cellar.
Green, idyllic and near the Spree
This charming old building is located in the Baumschulenweg-Treptow district on the beautiful "Plänterwald" and close to the Spree. This very green and quiet residential area has developed into a very popular, middle-class residential area of Berlin in recent years. The nearby shopping mile in Baumschulenstraße offers numerous shops, restaurants and cafés. The "Baumschulenweg" S-Bahn station is also within walking distance.
- The River Spree is just a six-minute bike ride away.
- The HTW (University of Applied Science, 14 000 students) can be reached by bike in approx. 12 minutes.
- Treptower Park is around 13 minutes away by bike.
- The “Insel der Jugend” (“Island of Youth”) on the river Spree can be reached by public transport in approx. 15 minutes.
- Britzer Garten is only 19 minutes away by car.
- The city centre (Alexanderplatz) is around 24 minutes away by public transport.
|Unit number||Location||Floor||Number of rooms||Living area appr.||vacant/let||Status|
|09||front building||3||2||74 m2||vacant||available||More|
|13||side wing||1||1||33 m2||vacant||sold|
|15||side wing||2||1||33 m2||vacant||sold|
|16||side wing||2||2||58 m2||vacant||sold|
|18||side wing||3||2||59 m2||vacant||sold|
|19||front building||4||3||67 m2||vacant||sold|
|20||front building||4||3||84 m2||vacant||sold|
|21||side wing||4||3||77 m2||vacant||sold|