AT A GLANCE
1 commercial unit
Traditional historic tenement building in Berlin-Wilmersdorf
This imposing historic building was built around 1905 and consists of 15 residential units and one commercial unit. The building is formed by a front building and a side wing, which are spread over two well-maintained staircases. The small courtyard with its green area also offers enough space for bicycles. The roof is not developed.
Perfectly connected location near Heidelberger Platz
Barstraße is located in the district of Wilmersdorf in the direct vicinity of the beautiful "Fennsee" and green "Volkspark Wilmersdorf". Both are places with excellent recreational and leisure value. The quietly situated parallel street to Mecklenburgische Straße offers optimal transport connections through the S-Bahn and U-Bahn station "Heidelberger Platz" (S41/42 + U3) as well as the highway connection (A100).
- It is less than 50 metres to the underground station "Heidelberger Platz".
- The Volkspark Wilmersdorf can be reached in 5 minutes by bike.
- The shopping centre Kaufhaus des Westens (KaDeWe) can be reached by public transport in 13 minutes.
- The opera house Deutsche Oper is less than 5 kilometres away.
- The Berlin School of Economics and Law (HTW) is only 2 kilometres away.
|Unit number||Location||Floor||Number of rooms||Living area appr.||vacant/let||Status|